Mi más sentido...

lunes, agosto 04, 2008

Aniversario


• I don't want to make money. I just want to be wonderful.

• I'm trying to find myself as a person, sometimes that's not easy to do. Millions of people live their entire lives without finding themselves. But it is something I must do. The best way for me to find myself as a person is to prove to myself that I am an actress.

• My illusions didn't have anything to do with being a fine actress. I knew how third rate I was. I could actually feel my lack of talent, as if it were cheap clothes I was wearing inside. But, my God, how I wanted to learn, to change, to improve!

Etiquetas:

1 Comentarios:

Blogger Unknown dijo...

"I could actually feel my lack of talent, as if it were cheap clothes I was wearing inside."

Que genia!

6:36 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]

<< Página Principal